WE ARE NEBO!!!
Our amazing Mt Nebo Panther News Crew has posted another awesome school update. Check out our MNJHS Hope Week activities, Valentine's Day fun, hidden talents and discovery class news!
Hear the ROAR! A Panther is: RESPECTFUL, OUTSTANDING, ACADEMIC and RESPONSIBLE! Congratulations to Katie Solorzano and Eric Velazquez for being nominated as our MNJHS Panthers of the Day on Wednesday, February 15, 2017. Katie was nominated by Mrs. Campbell for being such a great leader and example to everyone. Eric was nominated by Mrs. Lundell for always being willing to help run things in class.
On Monday, February 27th, at 6pm, the Title VI Indian Education Program will be holding their annual story telling night. This great night is to share a long time tradition of stories passed down from generation to generation.
Featured speakers will be Julius Chavez and Larry Cesspooch. Their students will also be performing during the dinner portion of the evening. Please come for a fun filled night!
A Parent Committee will be selling Indian Tacos for $7 a plate or a family 5 pack for $30 to raise monies for college scholarships. For more information please call Eileen @ 801-361-9030.
1175 E. Flonette Dr.
Spanish Fork UT 84660
Hear the ROAR! A Panther is: RESPECTFUL, OUTSTANDING, ACADEMIC and RESPONSIBLE! Congratulations to Jared Graham and Melissa Ross for being nominated as our MNJHS Panthers of the Day on Tuesday, February 14, 2017. Jared was nominated by Mrs. Ewell for being a true gentleman at lunch. Thank you for sharing! Melissa was nominated by Ms. Brady for always being willing to help her classmates out with assignments.
Watch for our upcoming MNJHS Theatre Production of The Lion King. The show will run March 29th through April 1st. Matinees and nightly showings will be available. Make sure to visit the concessions stand while you are there. This will be a wonderful opportunity to see our students shine on stage. They are practicing hard for the performance and it will be one you surely don't want to miss.
Performed at the Payson High School Auditorium, 1050 South Main Street.
I am pleased to announce that one of our students, Isaac Evans, is the recent recipient of a grant through the National FFA Organization. He is one of 149 students nationwide to receive this grant of $1000 to start his Supervised Agricultural Experience.
If you have Isaac Evans today, please congratulate him on this great accomplishment.
Upon receiving his funds, Isaac will be building a pheasant flight pen in order to raise and sell pheasants, and learn about the growth and development of birds. Isaac's career goal is Ornithology, or the study of birds.
Hear the ROAR! A Panther is: RESPECTFUL, OUTSTANDING, ACADEMIC and RESPONSIBLE! Congratulations to Conrad Pendlebury and Aleta Lundell for being nominated as our MNJHS Panthers of the Day on Monday, February 13, 2017. Conrad was nominated by Mr. Sipherd for working hard and always having great comments. Aleta was nominated by Mrs. Stoneman for having a positive attitude, even on hard days, and always doing her best.
Mt Nebo Jr High School Theatre Production Company’s Safari Luncheon
• Who is making lunch? Tsing Tao is catering lunch. Each attendee will receive teriyaki chicken, steamed rice, posticker, fresh fruit kabob, and dessert
• Can I pay at the door? NO- due to limited seating you need to pay in advance.
• Is there a small child price? NO- If your child wants to attend, they need to be able to have an attention span for 5-10 minute activities.
• Do I have to stay with my children? NO- children will be supervised by adults and students the entire luncheon.
• When should I pick my child up? 1:15pm. There will be reserved seating in the auditorium for the Safari Kids at the 2pm matinee performance
• How long is the play? Approximately 1hr 20 min
• I cannot participate in the luncheon but would like to support the theatre department. Can I just donate? YES- Every little bit helps. You can donate at the concessions stand or you can contribute to our Donors Choose: Donors Choose Link