We Want You - To Substitute!Published by amy.ewell on Wed, 01/25/2017 - 10:37
MNJHS is looking for a few great men and women to substitute teach at our school! We would love to see your bright, shiny faces at MNJHS so make sure to apply through Kelly Educational Staffing asap.
The requirements for becoming a Substitute teacher are as follows:
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
• 2 letters of professional/character reference dated within one year.
• Favorable results from a criminal background screen
• Completion of 2 hour online training course and mandatory Kelly Educational Staffing orientation.
• Completion of employment application.
For questions regarding Substitute Teaching or the application process please contact their office at (801) 377-2112 or (801) 262-0148.