Online Registration Is Now Open (New For 2017-2018)
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Pay Fees
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time MNJHS students, or if one of these has changed)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Custody
- Primary Home Language (Other than English)
Walk-In Registration: Aug. 2nd from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- For those who did not complete online registration.
- New students to MNJHS are required to bring documentation. (see #4 above)
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)